Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Includes: accommodations, breakfasts and dinners, guided day trip, dog sledding, Aurora viewing excursions, van tour, museum admission, and a walking tour of Dawson City
Experience the best of winter life in Dawson City – Dog Sledding, Aurora Borealis, and Tombstone Park!
Join the Klondike Experience for an all-inclusive adventure of a lifetime in the Yukon! This four-day, three-night Aurora Borealis vacation package includes the following:
- 3 nights’ stay in Dawson City
- Breakfasts and dinners at participating restaurants
- A guided day trip to Tombstone park for scenic driving, optional snowshoeing, beautiful viewpoints, and a hearty lunch
- Dog sledding on the frozen Yukon River (depending on the season)
- 2 nights of Aurora Borealis viewing excursions
- A City and Goldfields van tour
- Admission to the Dawson City Museum
- Dawson City historic walking tour
If you are coming from Whitehorse, transportation will be provided.